Saturday, September 24, 2011

ELF Haul

I (Leila) recently ordered products from eyeslipsface.com or ELF! This is one of my favorite product lines because majority of the time you get a great quality product for a wallet friendly price!
Here's what I ordered :) 

 
Studio Lip Liner and Blending Brush in Fuchsia
*It's a very creamy, easy to use product but it's very bright!


 
Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peaceful Pink and Nice & Natural
*These smell like suntan lotion (smells good) and are pretty pigmented on me! It's easy to use and creamy

100% All Natural Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
*This primer actually works and my eyeshadow doesn't crease and lasts a lot longer!


Studio Lip Primer & Plumper
*Smells like Big Red gum (the plumper), it tingles my lips and really does plump them.


Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural and Tea Rose
*Looks better with a gloss on top and the colors on the ELF website don't look the same

Slant Tweezer
*Good quality for $1! Very sharp
 
Studio 11 Piece Brush Collections
*My favorite brushes! They're soo soft and pick up a lot of product. I highly recommend these

 
Nail Kit which I got all for FREE! :)
*Everything you need for your nails !

Here is my video about this Haul and swatches of the products! 



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment