Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 6: Getting Impatient

My face does not want to get better! :( The acne on my cheeks won't go away, they're painful, and itchy. My face is still dry, and burns at times. I can tell the treatment is taking many layers off of my skin, because it feels very soft, and looks shiny (in a good way).

Still I have seen the most improvement on/around my nose.
- My blackheads are clearly smaller
- My nose doesn't feel rough like it used to
- I have not gotten any acne on my nose anytime recently

I really wish I could wear foundation, but it doesn't go on smoothly, it burns, and I'm afraid it will break me out more.
I really want to try Revon Colorstay Whipped, Revlon Naked, or Loreal Lumi!

I still feel really self-conscience up close with people, and I feel like people think I don't wash my face!

I still have plenty of cream left over.

Oh! and I really like the Cerave face wash and moisturizer!!
I'll update again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment