Friday, December 21, 2012

Week Two: So Far, So DRY!

What has happened in one week?
  • Not much improvement
  • No new major breakouts
  • Extremely dry, painful, itchy skin
  • Some redness
  • The redness around my nose has gone down
  • My face is getting used to the dryness and burning
I should have taken pictures from a couple days ago, my face was soo peely and dry. The most dryness is around my mouth. Near the bridge of my nose, my skin feels scaly.















The right side of my face still has fresh pimples. The left side of my face is VERY itchy.


What I have found to relieve some of the pain is something cold. Cold hands, cold glass, anything like that. The feeling of cold air hitting my face is painful though.
I also cannot really wear makeup. I tried to apply liquid foundation, but 1) It burns and 2) My face is peeling so bad it comes out very splotchy. If I wear just powder makeup it also looks very splotchy. Even eyeshadow does not go on smoothly, because my eyelids are peeling...I'm not sure why because I do not apply any creams on them. Eyebrows and mascara are good to go!

A major acne treatment is not for those who are not dedicated to it. You must follow the process everyday (which is quite tedious), and wash your face morning and night! Also a major acne treatment like this is not suggested for those who refuse to go outside without makeup.

I'm waiting for improvement!!! Hopefully we'll see some in next weeks post!

No comments:

Post a Comment